Exhibitors at Fitur are bound by the participation in the trade fair to contract the presence in promotional activities and services.
This mandatory service includes presence in the following promotional activities:
- Visitor’s guide with preliminary exhibitor list online:
- Brochure delivered to FITUR 2018 trade visitors and to FITUR 2019 pre-registered visitors and exhibitors.
- Visitor’s Guide (including Exhibitors Catalogue):
- Distributed free of charge at the trade fair. During the exhibition, the stand-holder may collect, from the information desk located at the entrance to the hall, a copy of the guide including copies for his co-exhibitors completely free of charge (the trade fair will not dispatch non-collected guides).
- Online exhibitors catalogue:
- Exhibitor list accessible at www.fituronline.com. Each listing features contact details, product description, exhibitor’s press releases, location plan and the opportunity to request an appointment with the exhibitor.
- Publish news and events in your catalogue file, in the Press Room on the FITUR website and in the FITURNEWS bulletin which you will also receive online, with news on the exhibition.
- Interactive information points at the exhibition
- Located in the halls at the North and South entrances. Accessible to visitors, who may search exhibitors and location plans.
- Hall layout plan displays
- Information on stands and stand holders at the hall.
And the following services:
- Access to the Exhibitor´s Area
- Access to the database of trade visitors
- Participation in workshops
- Badges according to space ordered
- Sending out online invitations
Wifi internet connection 3 users for the duration of the event for stand holders (to benefit from this connection, the devices in use have to be compatible with 5 GHz band).