Participation as Exhibitor at Fitur implies contracting the Marketing and Communication Pack.
This service includes presence in the following promotional activities:
- Online communications to trade visitors including preliminary exhibitor list:
- send to FITUR 2020 trade visitors and to FITUR 2021 registered visitors and exhibitors.
- Visitor’s Guide (including Exhibitors list):
- Distributed free of charge at the trade fair. During the exhibition, the stand-holder may collect, from the information desks located at the entrances of the halls, a copy of the guide including copies for co-exhibitors completely free of charge (the trade fair will not dispatch non-collected guides).
- Online exhibitors catalogue:
- Exhibitor list accessible at www.fitur.com. Each listing features contact details, product description, location plan and the opportunity to request an appointment with the exhibitor.
- Publish news and events in the Press Room on FITUR website and in FITURNEWS bulletin which you will also receive online, with news on the exhibition.
- Interactive information points at the exhibition
- Located in the halls at the North and South entrances. Accessible to visitors, who may search exhibitors and location plans.
- Hall layout plan displays
- Information on stands and stand holders at the hall.
And the following services:
- Access to the Exhibitor´s Area
- Access to the database of trade visitors at My network: Trade Meeting Point tool at Exhibitor’s Area
- Badges according to space ordered
- Sending out online invitations
Wifi internet connection 3 users for the duration of the event for stand holders (to benefit from this connection, the devices in use have to be compatible with 5 GHz band).