This website was created by IFEMA in order to offer information to fair visitors and to open a new channel of communication and service provision between visitors, exhibitors and IFEMA.
Access to all its pages is free of charge and anonymous. IFEMA reserves the right to modify the presentation, the configuration, and the services offered on the same.
A.- USER OBLIGATIONS:
- Access to and the use of the services contained in this website entail full acceptance of the general conditions of use stipulated in the present document.
- Users undertake to use the content (‘content’ means the texts, graphics, drawings, designs, guides, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, information, links and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property) and the services offered in a correct and lawful manner, and in accordance with generally accepted moral and decent behaviour.
- In this sense, users undertake not to reproduce, distribute, transform, modify or manipulate the content, the technical protection devices, or the configuration of the website. Consequently, under no circumstances shall users employ any other means, other than those that the website has made available, to obtain any other kind of matter, information or files included in the same.
- Likewise, users shall refrain from partaking of activities which may damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the pages, or prevent the usual use or employment of the website and its services by other users.
- HYPERLINKS: Users are prohibited from establishing hyperlinks from another website without the express and written authorisation of IFEMA.
B.- USER INFORMATION:
PersonalDetails: This website offers different registration services to exhibitors, programmed activity participants, and professional trade visitors, and provides the mass media with information, etc. Registration through this channel may require the communication by users of personal details for the effectiveness of the same.
For these purposes, IFEMA advises
- The filling out of registration forms is totally voluntary.
- Personal details shall be introduced into the corresponding automated file according to user type. IFEMA is the holder of this file and is responsible for it; consequently, it has taken the legally required security measures in order to protect its automated files.
- The aim of the collection and processing of personal details is to register users in the selected modality and fairs, the provision of services, and to give them access to required information.
- Personal details may be used by IFEMA in order to send users information related to their professional activity, and to forward information, where appropriate, about other IFEMA fairs or activities which may be considered of interest.
- At all times, users may exercise their legally accepted rights of access, amendment, opposition or cancellation as well as the right to being informed of the personal details which are registered in the IFEMA files. In order to do this, users can send the corresponding communication to the e-mail address: email@example.com, or by post to IFEMA, dpto. Protección de Datos , apartado de correos 67.067 (28080) Madrid.
Third party content: IFEMA considers that it is of the utmost interest to foster communication between its exhibitors, the mass media, and the users of its portals and web pages. In this sense,IFEMA has made it possible for its web page users to display information relating to their activities, new products and ideas through Internet on the pages which will eventually be designed for this purpose. IFEMA acts solely as an intermediary in the transmission and diffusion of the content.
IFEMA states that this content is always the property and responsibility of its authors who are responsible for its veracity, lawfulness, continuity, and modification. IFEMA is in no way responsible for the information published by the users.
Catalogues published on Internet: IFEMA has made a space available on its website where users can consult the catalogues from certain fairs which have taken place recently or which are to be held in the near future. Said catalogues refer exclusively to the fair in question and include data provided by the exhibitors for users information.
IFEMA disclaims all liability regarding the information provided by the exhibitors. The latter are the only parties responsible for its veracity and lawfulness.
C.- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY ON THE PART OF IFEMA:
At no time does IFEMA control the use that users make of the website. In this sense, it is not liable for the acts which, in non-compliance of that provided for in this document, may be performed by the users of the same.
IFEMA does not guarantee the absence of viruses on its website or its service provider; the absence of any other elements which may alter users’ computer systems due to the acts of third parties; or the establishment of unauthorised hyperlinks by third parties.
IFEMA does not guarantee the exactness of its content or the continuity of the same. It reserves the right to vary or modify the same unilaterally, totally or partially, as well as to interrupt or postpone access whenever it deems fit.
D.- SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES:
Users can access pages of information and services offered by third parties through links. Any transactions which users may undertake or any information they may find are the responsibility of and bind, where appropriate, the user and the titleholder of the destination page. IFEMA disclaims all liability regarding this matter.
E.- LEGAL REGIME:
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. IFEMA and the users, renouncing any other jurisdiction, are subject to the courts and tribunals of Madrid.
F.- GENERAL INFORMATION: