Access to the Exhibitors’ Area
If you were a previous exhibitor at Fitur, we remind you that to access the Exhibitors’ Area, you need to enter the username and password that you used for the last staging. If you have forgotten your password, help is available from the Exhibitors’ Area.
If you are a first time exhibitor, once the proposed space has been accepted and you have been allocated a stand, we will send you a username and password to enable you to access the Exhibitors’ Area.
- Update their company´s contact information at the IFEMA database.
- Modify the access password and username.
- Access the Exhibitor’s Check-list.
Documents & Downloads
- Graphic material
- Regulations and documents
- Register your request to participate at the trade fair.
Invoices and Payments
- You can check and modify your orders.
Information for Catalogue
Remember this will enable trade visitors to find you at the show, offering essential details about your company and the products and services you are presenting at the event.
Access the Trade Meeting Point
Manage your appointments diary for the exhibition
Publish your news in your catalogue file and at the press room
Send online invitations to your trade contacts
Badges and invitations
Request your exhibitor and co-exhibitor badges
- Request your FITUR passports with the vouchers for discounts and benefits for transport, accommodation and travel insurance.
- Request visa invitation letters when needed.